[nmglug] Are you still around Mars?

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Tue May 12 17:27:07 PDT 2020

On Tue, 12 May 2020 14:12:53 -0600
Brian O'Keefe <okeefe at cybermesa.com> wrote:

> Hi if you still check this list. It's Brian O'Keefe and you have
> helped me several times on Gnu/Linux questions. But now I have a
> totally unrelated questions regarding the grounding of household,
> copper water lines and the creation of pinhole leaks. I can, if you
> can, communicate through my email address if you are willing to touch
> base with me on the question.

If you want to touch base, make sure the base is grounded (for safety
reasons).

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering.
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Road Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
https://DeLapp.com