[nmglug] WHAT THE HAY, aBACKUP.

a a at kaluta.us
Sun Oct 11 19:27:42 PDT 2020

Hi Geoff.
/home/a/bin/rsnapshotBackup.sh (Does not exist). Manual: suggests the program be run from terminal. Woould the following commend correct ./home/a/bin/rsnapshotBackup.sh Any suggestions?
Thanks,a

a at alap:~$ sudo find / -name rsnapshotBackup.sh
/home/a/.local/share/Trash/files/bin/rsnapshotBackup.sh
find: ‘/run/user/1000/gvfs’: Permission denied