[nmglug] shell script science

Brice Burgess briceburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:34:39 PDT 2020

instead of GUI wizardry, perhaps just launch the script from your terminal
window in the first place. e.g. open terminal program, and execute
~/rnapshotBackup.sh

if you need to fix the "run in terminal" functionality, my guess is that it
has to do w/ the script and how it's accessing a TTY that probably isn't
availale. IMO not worth the effort -- just run it from the terminal
program. or cron, or however you want to schedule it.