[nmglug] Error on link. Google ad instead of article.

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:33:18 PDT 2020

NMGLugers, I just sent a note with two links, arstechnica and a second
obscured one. The second link is not to the article I read, it goes to
Realtek. I did not read their comments or solutions to this. I will look at
them shortly.
The title of the article I read is "Unpatched Linux bug may open devices to
serious attacks over Wi-Fi" which might be worth a read. I will have to
keep up with some source for the news on hardware issues. I don't currently
follow any particular site for this.
Thank you, Ted P