[nmglug] Recommendation for Screen recorder

a a at kaluta.us
Sun Sep 20 08:32:47 PDT 2020

  * HI
  * https://linux4one.com/how-to-create-sudo-user-on-debian/ QUESTION:
    IS WEB SITE A RELIABLE  INFORMATION SOURCE?.
  * Before you start to install FFmpeg on Debian 10. You must have a
    non-root user account on your server with sudo privileges
    <https://linux4one.com/how-to-create-sudo-user-on-debian/>.
  * https://linux4one.com/how-to-install-ffmpeg-on-debian-10/
  *

    First Log in to the server as a root user.

    ssh  root at server_ip_address ----QUESTION; HOW WOULD WILL I LOCATE THE
    IP-ADDRESS OR WILL THE IP-ADDRESS POPUP AUTOMATICALLY?)

  * Method 1: Install FFmpeg 4 using External Repository
    <https://linux4one.com/how-to-install-ffmpeg-on-debian-10/#Method_1_Install_FFmpeg_4_using_External_Repository>
  * Method 2: Install FFmpeg 3 using Debian Repository
    <https://linux4one.com/how-to-install-ffmpeg-on-debian-10/#Method_2_Install_FFmpeg_3_using_Debian_Repository>