[nmglug] Recommendation for Screen recorder

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 09:23:58 PDT 2020

A & NMGLugers, I found that site correct and clear. A - you already are
sudo privileged. I think you and I walked you through a sudo update. Best
to get your desired ffmpeg from Debian to start with. If it is not new
enough you can try the external repository later. Give it a try. You can
call me later. I'm going out for a walk just now. Thank you, Ted P