[nmglug] aBackup, a Sunday puzzle.

a a at kaluta.us
Sun Sep 27 14:23:56 PDT 2020

Hi

Hi,I chose "followed link to original file", in my quest to solve the
aBackup setup non performance issue, the "follow link ...." created a
duplicate,which I image to be a symbolic link, i.e. without the arrow,
then deleted that new link, see resulting screen shot.... I have
concluded the icon should link to the bin file did find
/home/a/bin/rsnapshot, and /home/a/bin/rsnapshot.diff but not the .sh
append. Personal fuzzy Iogic tells me I had located earlier.The imagined
resolution== link .sh executable via symbolic link to the icon? How
would that be done? Thanks