[nmglug] aBackup, a Sunday puzzle.

Eric Streeper eric at xerb.tv
Sun Sep 27 15:29:49 PDT 2020

Hi a,

I believe read -n requires an argument. It was probably put there to
prevent the script from closing after the commands complete. If you change
that to just read (without the -n option) then it should not exit. This
should leave the terminal window open that launches when you open the link
so that you can see any output from the commands and hopefully get some
useful error messages there.

Eric Streeper
Founder // CEO
Phone/WhatsApp/Signal: +1-310-978-7944