[nmglug] Mtg tonight;

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 10:58:01 PDT 2021

NMGLUGers, We may meet again tonight. I am pursuing 32 bit Debian, just
upgraded to Buster. I noted new default for 'su' after thinking I had lost
sbin. But the man page and an online article set me right, the default was
changed for security  reasons. Made perfect sense and all is well for this
old laptop. o
I don't know if the recent discussion of cable modems was resolved. There
might be more to say, though I do not have anything to add.
I will try the virtual location at around 5:30 MDT, but will keep it short
as I have an early morning on Friday.
Thank you, Ted P., Santa Fe