[nmglug] Mtg tonight;

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Thu Aug 5 16:39:42 PDT 2021

Speaking of cable modems, I have a Motorola MB7220 available. It is a
modem only, no router. I am asking $30. New, never used, no box.

MOTOROLA 8x4 Cable Modem, Model MB7220, 343 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified
by Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More (No
Wireless)

I bought this to replace my Comcast modem hoping to get rid of the
$18/month rental fee. I later learned that I have to pay the rental fee
if I want to keep my static IP addresses.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering.
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Road Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
https://DeLapp.com