[nmglug] Wordpress theme Kleo limit on submenu levels

LeRoy Diener leroy at choosetherightside.com
Tue Aug 10 12:58:48 PDT 2021

Hi NMGLUG folks,

I'm wondering if anyone is familiar enough with Wordpress to help me with
this issue.
On my site, I'm working on this page
https://www.leroydiener.com/spirit/alternative-civilization-wiki/ and I'm
putting sub-menu items in, starting 4th-level submenu iems.
The 4th-level submenu items are not showing up.

I found this info
https://seventhqueen.com/support/forums/topic/4th-level-sub-menu-not-showing
"...KLEO theme supports only 3 levels..you can edit the depth menu from
this file..."
I changed a 3 in that php file to a 4 as shown in the instructions. A
message showed that the file was updated successfully. I closed it and
returned to it and saw the 4 which I put there.
Yet, the 4th-level submenu items are still not showing.
I'm using a child theme, but I don't that makes a difference.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
LeRoy
--
There is something glorious birthing within all of us. (New for 2021)
I am the Love of God, no matter what.