[nmglug] GIMP tutorial

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Thu Aug 19 18:27:37 PDT 2021

We had a fun Jitsi meeting tonight, covering lots of different topics.

A couple of people have expressed interest in a GIMP tutorial, so I
offered to do one at the next meeting on Thu Sep 2.

I can tailor it to what people want to hear, so anyone who has
specific questions about GIMP, let me know between now and Sep 2
(either post to the list, or email me directly). If you have a
particular image you're trying to work with, send me that too,
or tell me where I can download it.

If I don't get specific requests, I'll demonstrate various ways
of making selections, like how to cut a specific object out of
a photo, and some tips I've found to make that easier.

See you in two weeks!

        ...Akkana