[nmglug] Another scintillating meeting tonight,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:22:00 PDT 2021

NMGLUers, We are scheduled to meet tonight via the Virtual MeetUp
<https://meet.jit.si/nmglug>; the subject may be favorite shells or
whatever we bring. I am not sure if Art has another topic in mind.
I have had some fun switching to the short-term release cycle of Xubuntu,
and adopting Epiphany-browser to circumvent the changes in Firefox 89.
Change has been good, with a small learning curve.
So come bash Bash or shell in another dimension; I stick with Bash as I
keep things simple for myself, though I have looked at other shells and the
tcsh shell has appeared in support of i8kutils - an interesting dependency,
I think.
See you tonight if you are able. I have no word on in-person planning.
Thank you, Ted P