[nmglug] Mini-tutorial, Web Scraping with BeautifulSoup, tonight

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Thu Oct 14 15:46:59 PDT 2021

I just realized the 7:00 meeting doesn't conflict with a 5:30-7
meeting. (Duh!) So I can hang out for the full meeting and maybe
show a little selenium tonight too. I'm only a beginner at selenium,
so I probably can't answer any advanced questions, but I can at
least show how to get started.

        ...Akkana