[nmglug] GIMP or scraping tutorial?

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Thu Sep 30 07:46:05 PDT 2021

I got more votes for GIMP layer masks than for scraping, so at the
NMGLUG meeting tonight I'll give a tutorial on GIMP layer masks, how
and why to use them, including the quickmask, which is like a
special layer mask for making selections. If there's time, I can
show some other fun uses for masks, like bump, displacement and
focus maps. Or any other topics people want.

There were several people interested in scraping, so I could
still talk about that at a future meeting. Maybe I'll even have
something to say about selenium by then.

See you tonight!

        ...Akkana