[nmglug] GIMP or scraping tutorial?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 11:02:26 PDT 2021

Akkana, OK. Sounds good. I don't collect internet data so this is more
something I might use. But if there are web scrapers out there you can do
the other, too. I can always learn something. Who knows, I might need to
ferret out the obscure origami of life, which I am sure is explained
somewhere on the Internet. Thank you, Ted P