[nmglug] google workspace

ABQLUG Events community at abqlug.com
Fri Jan 28 16:31:28 PST 2022

Another local offering is swcp.com. Disclaimer, I work at SWCP. The user
portal is a little out dated (work in progress), but otherwise is great!
Email is $5/month for the first account, $2.50/month for every account
after that. It's IMAP/POP/SMTP, so no Exchange. But they have no email
storage quota, no alias limit, and a 100MB attachment limit.

If you want calendar/contacts to sync in a email client, you will want
Exchange based email.

As for non-Google or non-Microsoft hosted email, but still "cloud"
solutions. I tend to fall back on Rackspace.

But I'll be honest with you. If you are managing email for someone else,
you will want to stick with Google or Microsoft. You will find that if
there is email flow issues in (either direction), everyone will _think_
you are at fault. Pretty much all enterprises only care about making
sure they have proper email flow with the big boys.

Since it sounds like it's only your email, that all might not matter to
you though.

~ Jared