[nmglug] Probably a simple answer to spam

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Jun 2 10:58:03 PDT 2022

Hi all,

This is more of a help call and is certainly not specific to GnuLinux
but I know many of you are brainiacs and probably have a simple answer.

I use Thunderbird, happily. However I've been getting more and more spam
emails sent to me from my address. I can block these but I'm concerned
there's more to this than meets the eye. Have I been hacked?

I hope you all are surviving the fires and other catastrophes that are
being visited upon us.

Thanks