[nmglug] Probably a simple answer to spam

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:38:59 PDT 2022

Brian, I have heard same from another friend. I suggested he occasionally
use browser to log in directly to the email address and mark "spam" there
so that the ISP eliminates some of the spam for him. The "Junk" setting in
T-bird seems a little slow to learn or modern spam is now evading its
algorithm. Just a thought, Ted P. PS., good to hear from you. Hope all is
well.