[nmglug] git annex commands from last week

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:49:01 PDT 2022

Thanks, Art.  I missed this when you sent it out.  I've been playing with
your notes in a Debian 11 Docker container on a Chromebook to see if I can
wrap my head around git annex a bit more.  I've put what I've got so far on
GitHub, which is based on your notes plus a bunch of extra stuff that shows
me what's going on.  And also includes commands for creating a Docker
container with git annex installed.

https://github.com/rwcitek/Docker.git-annex

I have a bunch of questions, but want to play with 'git annex' a bit more
first.

Again, thanks for sharing your notes.

Regards,
- Robert