[nmglug] Meeting Thurs, Mar. 31 - tomorrow

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:20:13 PDT 2022

NMGLUGers, GLUG Meeting: 31 Mar 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm,MDT; at virtual
meeting place: https://meet.jit.si/nmglug

Note from Free Software Foundation:
"Free software means that the users have the freedom to run, edit,
contribute to, and share the software. Thus, free software is a matter of
liberty, not price. We have been defending the rights of all software users
for the past 35 years. Help sustain us for many more; become an associate
member today."
And about LibrePlanet 2022, You can watch selected videos of the virtual
conference events held Mar. 19-20:
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/take-the-next-step-in-living-liberation-watch-the-libreplanet-2022-videos-today

I enjoyed LibrePlanet - I attended several meetings and was delighted,
inspired and overwhelmed by turns. At times I did participate in the IRC
which was easy to follow and use. Many ideas and approaches to Free
Software, some minutely focused and some broad and general.

I hope to see a few of you tomorrow at our next meeting. Thank you, Ted P