[nmglug] Mtg This Thurs 11/10, 1730 MST

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:08:03 PST 2022

NMGLUGers, I'm OK for a virtual this week. I am glad that you are keeping
track. And as usual in November the second meeting is not likely to occur -
it would fall on Thanksgiving Day. Our history is that we don't meet on the
major holidays.
I have access to some website functions, but Jason is the best maintainer.
I mostly post in the blog which is in the "Latest" tab. The schedule with
all its links is a bit beyond me. I have changed it, but I would ask for
help. Also I would like a larger quorum to express themselves on the issue.
We seem to have shrunk a bit from the heyday of Internet Cafes and the boom
in personal computing.
Thank you, Ted P