[nmglug] A Real Meeting on Sept 15th?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:01:56 PDT 2022

NMGLugers, Mark and I discussed at the the last virtual meeting the
potential to have a face to face meet up at Violet Crown on Thursday Sept.
15th at 5:30 p.m.
The location is convenient for Mark and is a public eatery with enough
seating for a group to gather. I have not been there for several years, but
in the past I did meet a group there at about this hour. And it was a good
enough space for a group.
Perhaps people could respond to this thread to give us all an idea of
whether some are ready to start up in person again.
Thank you, Ted P.