[nmglug] A Real Meeting on Sept 15th?

Art Barnes art at pin2.io
Sun Sep 11 13:46:48 PDT 2022

Hi,

I’m up - it would be nice to finally meet folks face to face (not counting awkwardly trying to wave hi at Mark as he zipped past on a bike a month ago). I just ordered a ThinkPad x280 to replace my aging x131 so it would be fun to get it set up then, assuming it comes in on time and in one piece.

Cheers,
-Art