[nmglug] A Real Meeting on Sept 15th?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:37:51 PDT 2022

NMGLUGers, Well, we did meet in person on Sept. 15th. A brief report may be
posted soon, but in anticipation of a repeat in-person meetup on Sept. 29th
I want to let the list know that it worked and there is plenty of room for
more than a few people to attend. Violet Crown has food and Wifi. It is in
the Santa Fe Railyard, so there is parking and enforced fees till 6pm.
Information from the City of Santa Fe: Parking Garage "conveniently located
just steps from the Santa Fe Depot, the Railyard Garage is a tri-level,
underground parking garage featuring 404 spaces, including 14 disabled
spaces and 1 electric car charging station. *Open:* *Daily, 7 a.m. to 12
midnight.* *Rates:* $1 for the first hour, $2 for the second hour and each
hour thereafter, up to a $12 maximum." It looks like they charge all hours
to midnight. There was ample street level metered space on Thursday. From
the City: "This surface lot includes 317 spaces spread out over the streets
listed above. Lot is serviced by 9 pay and display machines.* Hours:* Open
24 hours / 7 days week. *Pay stations and meters are enforced Monday
through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.** Rates:* $1 for the first hour, $2 for
the second hour and each hour after. $12 maximum." Note: rates may have
increased, we paid $.25 for each 8 minutes at a meter! But only needed less
than 30 minutes. And the meters accept credit cards!
So, enough details. If you are ready let us know if interest in in-person
meetups. Thank you, Ted P.