[nmglug] Meetup Thursday, 5/23

Satsangat Khalsa satsangat at khalsa.com
Sat May 25 14:03:10 PDT 2024

Thanks so much, that's what it's felt like, lately, and with my upgrade to
Deb12 I won't be loading it.  BTW thanks to Jeff, Ted, and Jason for
upgrading my unit from Linux Lite to Deb.
It was seemless and complete thanks to their efforts.  BTW wish we could
find a better food venue than Violet Crown but I'm too big anyway.

Best, Satsangat