[nmglug] highmayhem festival plannings...

joe at highmayhem.com joe at highmayhem.com
Wed Jul 28 10:02:49 PDT 2004

Oh yeah,

I don't want to release music from the ongoing fest at the fest. People
are already exposed to it because they are there. We are working on a
massive releas of all music from the 2nd fest compressed probably MP3
along with a full length audio cd mixed by DJ UV of most performances.
People need to be exposed to other free music out there out side of High
mayhem.

we are able to seek grants and of course donations. Grants are easier to
get if it is for a specific project. If we had a budget and some wordage
about an on line down loadable archive we could peruse a grant to fund
it. Let bring this up at the next glug. it that tomorrow?