[nmglug] SFBC website un-blocking volunteer

troy banther troy at banther-trx.homeunix.com
Wed Feb 2 09:04:35 PST 2005

Hello Jason,

This is Troy down in Portales. I still think the Breadbox PC is a kick.

I hope to build a Mini-ITX in some sort of small box. I have looked for
breadboxes in this area but I must be shopping in the wrong area.

Being away from fellow Linux users and from larger or even smaller
retail shops is a pain. If you happen to come across any good deals on
Mini-ITX mainboards in your area - would you let me know?