[nmglug] SFBC website un-blocking volunteer

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 10:45:13 PST 2005

Hey Troy,

I was able to take an up-close and personal look at the breadbox PC and it's
really quite nice.  I've seen a pretty impressive project where an old 17"
monitor (less the tube and innards), a 17" LCD, and the Mini-ITX board made a
nice i-Mac looking PC.

You might enjoy this site if you haven't already checked it out.  My fave is
still the Teddy Bear PC.  Wonder if the wife would like one for Valentines
Day.  LOL

http://www.mini-itx.com/projects.asp

Tim Emerick