[nmglug] Re: nmglug Digest, Vol 40, Issue 4

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Wed Jan 10 11:28:48 PST 2007

James

Well, here are four (already mentioned) reasons why this is would be
applicable to a glug!

1. Design and implement a web based software for tracking investments.

2. Learn about publicly traded GPL companies and what they are doing,
through group and individual research and discussion.

2. Support GPL friendly companies.

3. Setup a structure for other groups to follow, with tutorials and docs.

4. Raise money for GPL activities (FSF, Distro's, Projects) or perhaps
one's self.

Now as for the details, its obvious it will take some planning and
effort to get this going. I think its a fun idea worth discussing further.

-Jason