[nmglug] Re: nmglug Digest, Vol 40, Issue 4

Mars DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Wed Jan 10 12:35:25 PST 2007

james r relyea wrote:
> i believe all this baloney about 'open source investing group' is far
> from the aim of the nmglug and should be regarded as 'spam'

You are absolutely right. Discussion of a [New Mexico] open source investing group would be more appropriate on the New
Mexico Open Source User Group email list.

When we created the New Mexico Gnu/Linux Users Group, one of the considerations was to make a statement about supporting
*Free* software, not just open source.

So we should be discussing a Free Software Investment Group. That would be more aligned with our stated purpose. ;)

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering®
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Rd Ste 3
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com