[nmglug] ***SPAM*** More on --> "Open Source" <-- investing saga

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Fri Jan 12 13:53:23 PST 2007

Hi All,

Summarizing

Five out five yesterday's attendants agreed on the following

each will spend couple of weeks on researching about
	the best legal figure (llc, s corp, c corp) to use for the group
	the best bylaws template to use for the legal figure
	brokerage at lower cost
         web tool to administer the info

we'll also brainstorm (some can blamestorm too) on,
	what the bylaws should stand for,
         for which so far it is agreed that the main goal is a
learning experience about gnu, open source, and free software in the
corporative realm
         that a short term goal will be set first, i.e. run the thing
for about one year, and then reshuffle,
         what the profits will be for, (if any)
	scope of investing
	voting procedures
	that about $20 a month is a good amount with no harm to anybody if
money gets flushed away,
         that we will communicate enough about this issue until we
can clearly see its worthiness or lack of it,
         that we'll still be using this email list, but will be
willing to move out when we bother enough