[nmglug] hard disk usage

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Fri Jul 13 11:27:00 PDT 2007

it's home/mozilla and I have a home/.mozilla for preferences. I know
Firefox uses mozilla stuff for building Thunderbird and "Bon Echo", the
Firefox 2.0 that I installed form source. Can't remove the FF1.5 as
Ubuntu 6.04 uses many of its libraries for other apps. That's why it's
never been backported. The application Mozilla is in /usr/bin as is
Firefox. I have both the Mozilla suite and Firefox installed. i have
considered uninstalling the Mozilla suite but Firefox depends on it.
No yum for me as I'm on PPC-Ubuntu and so I have Synaptic.