[nmglug] hard disk usage

Ed Brown ebrown at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 13 12:12:47 PDT 2007

The symbiotic relationships between mozilla, firefox, thunderbird and
other stuff is hard to sort out.  But ~/.mozilla is more than
preferences (at least everywhere I've used it), it usually has Cache
directories, that can get Large, including firefox's Cache
directories.  You really should be able to install Firefox without
having Mozilla installed, and that would get you significant space
back, but maybe it's different on Ubuntu...