[nmglug] Ubuntu and Mono and MonoDevelop

kkarns_at_linuxmail. org kkarns at linuxmail.org
Fri Apr 18 05:41:36 PDT 2008

Hmmmm, interesting installation process.  I suppose the mono maintainers for Debian/Ubuntu will eventually catch up.

As for being the "wrong direction," I don't think that's an issue.  Stallman himself pointed out the importance of the mono project when he visited us a few years back.  I've got some old VB console code that I need to convert to C#, hopefully with monodevelop.

Thanks for sharing.