[nmglug] Need a scanner that works on Ubuntu

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Tue Feb 5 19:26:58 PST 2008

I was particularly interested in how it works as a printer.

I would like to get a new printer for use at home. I have a HP720C that works great for most things but it is really
really slow. It also does a poor job of printing photos.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering®
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Rd Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com