[nmglug] SSH problem

Bill York iago at pobox.com
Fri Mar 21 10:01:53 PDT 2008

it's a new host on an existing subnet. i can ssh into the new host from
other hosts on the same subnet.

route's not a problem. i can even ping that host from my workstation. the
host sees connection attempts from my workstation - it just ignores them.
but it answers ssh just fine from its own subnet.

aargh.