[nmglug] "save the data" fresh install ubuntu 10.10

a a at kaluta.us
Wed Jan 5 12:06:07 PST 2011

Thanks to all for lending a hand and pushing me out of the rut am now
happily roaring along in first gear.

Dusted off the external hard drive and installed "back in time"

Here now,with mightily renewed confidence,looking forward to wrestling
the next new install.

Thumbs up on the "cloning HD" valued erudition.

Best

Anthony