[nmglug] "save the data" fresh install ubuntu 10.10

a a at kaluta.us
Thu Jan 6 03:02:06 PST 2011

a;

I have little experience with "back in time",yet,I take the opportunity
to speculate. Running the program as root may solve the permission
problems.It will restore files as root which a none root user, without
write privileges, would be unable to restore,just a thought.

As for the cron question,I pass.

best

Anthony