[nmglug] "save the data" fresh install ubuntu 10.10

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Jan 6 08:21:29 PST 2011

Hi A,

I don't use cron and do the backups when I remember to, mainly because
my box isn't always running. I do a manual backup about once a week,
depending on usage.
Back in time should restore anything that it has backed up and I can't
imagine why it wouldn't.
Can't help on the terminal output, sorry, I use the GUI for Flyback.
Check the web for forums and see if that can help you.