[nmglug] Linux kernel 3.0

Rob Haag rhaag71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:42:43 PST 2012

Hey guys,

Looks like he got a bit farther behind than I thought...I see 'grub2' in
there as well. I too think he is alright, I've been paying attention, to be
sure my suggestion won't break his setup.

I too, had to leave Gnome behind...more like pulled from my grip. I'm using
Gnome Shell now and I now like it a lot. I just switched to Linux Mint,
they took the time to make a 'Gnome 2' like theme and I had to turn that
off right away...I have become quite accustomed to having Gnome 3 and the
Gnome Shell...although I still get a little lost when trying to change
something.

Rob