[nmglug] Linux Install Fest Tuesday, April 23, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm, The Hive, White Rock

Geoff Chesshire geoff at newmexico.com
Fri Apr 19 16:09:26 PDT 2013

Fellow GLUGsters,

It seems to me about time to make use of The Hive in White Rock for a
Linux install-fest.  You're welcome to join in, or to pass on the
invitation to potential Linuxers in the area.  We plan to focus on
distributions of the Debian family this time around (including Ubuntu,
Mint, Knoppix), and use Yumi to prepare install media.  I did an
introductory presentation on Linux a few weeks ago, which was well
received, so we anticipate a decent turnout for this install-fest.  Anyone
who would like to participate, please get in touch with Dave Jones @ The
Hive.

Thanks,
Geoff Chesshire