[nmglug] download troubles

a a at kaluta.us
Mon Dec 18 09:20:43 PST 2017

there is a site I use regularly and I regularly get a download error
message regularly the company then.they then send through mega software.

Is there an error correcting software I can install.

I feel this club has become a little elitist which is a natural
evolution for advance users toward the less informed.That you are tired
of answering "dumb" questions,rightly so, from lessor informed persons
and then to see them as to incompetent or unmotivated enough to solve
the obvious,.At this time i do not wish to be an ubuntu expert at this
time. I would like a functioning computer, with some moderate
tinkering.For instance I have had a desktop with no sound for more the
for months,I have loaded the new firefox now with addons and computer is
segmentally disfunctional,cannot get vimeo to allow videos i have
purchased.recurring error message on download zip files which do not
open i have purchased.I am considering dusting off my xp.None of you are
oblisged to assist, which is fine..I am turning of my computer as for
the day and relaxi.Sorry to vent but it has made me feel better and find
some room to set up the xp.