[nmglug] new "serious programming for kids" course - any old laptops?

James Hemsing jhemsing at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:36:48 PST 2017

I have 2 older fuji lifebooks that fit these criteria that I can bring up
to Santa Fe this weekend since I'll be there already. I will boot them on a
live USB to see if the hardware is compatible before I wipe them. If they
have linux compatible hardware, I'll need someone's contact info to find
out where to take them.

- James