[nmglug] nmglug Albuquerque subset?

Tom Ashcraft trailerdog234 at comcast.net
Mon May 15 19:29:11 PDT 2017

Thanks for the response, KRT

It happens that I used to spend a lot of time in Manzano Mesa Multi
Generational Center for the inexpensive gym facilities. There used to be
and I believe there still is a pretty nicely appointed computer lab in
there, as well as other suitable and spacious meeting rooms.  I'm pretty
sure reservations can be made there for nominal or non-existent fees.
Likely the other community centers around town also offer appropriate
facilities, though MMMGC is the only one I have any direct knowledge of
as for me it was reasonable to bicycle to.

Tom