[nmglug] Meeting this week;

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:02:39 PDT 2018

NMGLugers, We meet again this week and if we see the same group we can
follow up on several in-process repairs to software and installation.
There might be a chance to "tweak" a new install to get the most
appropriate software for a new user. We can look at upgrade issues for
Ubuntu, and I have an 18.04 Live/Install usb to show off.  I did some
reading and at one place it said the Upgrade of older systems is
applied at the xx.04.1 level, that is in the first numbered release
after the initial release. July 1st is the time these have appeared in
the past, give or take some leeway.
Anybody can write to the list and add comments or issues to address at
the meeting on Thursday.
Thank you, Ted P.