[nmglug] Things to do to fill the day

Tom Ashcraft trailerdog234 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 29 19:56:15 PDT 2020

Install to a USB stick.  A 64 GB USB 3.0 SanDisk Ultra Flair is ideal.
$15 at Walmart.  Weighs exactly 5 grams, same as a nickel.  Great form
factor and mechanically solid:  3/16" x 7/16" x 1-1/4" and you can keep
it stashed in your pocket encrypted with all essential records and files
for use on multiple machines. Great for testing and experimenting,
redundancy, extra space, cheap insurance, etc.  Not that I'm a fan of
Walmart or that better deals can't be had, but certainly cheaper and
less hassle than another computer to worry about.