[nmglug] Tinfoil hat time again: more Comcast paranoia

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Fri Jul 31 17:18:23 PDT 2020

This sort of behavior is getting scary bad. My wife and I were talking
about a ring that she had just had repaired. Actually speaking to each
other, no email, ims, etc. I woke my laptop to read the news and all of
the ads on google were for rings! I think we are being monitored on a
great level. After seeing what you just went through Tom and the efforts
you've gone to in order to become anonymous. I fear that that is not
possible unless we completely unplug.

Brian