[nmglug] nmglug irc channel

Art Barnes art at pin2.io
Wed May 26 18:43:16 PDT 2021

I’m fond of IRC though I wonder how much of it is nostalgia - I am of the impression that IRC is showing its age and there are a lot of inconsistencies in client implementations. I’ve heard good things about things about Matrix - most of the complaints about it seem to be philosophical rather than technical.