[nmglug] Me too plus 'suspend' problems, etc. Re: Hibernate failure

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sat Mar 12 12:00:58 PST 2022

Ubuntu 20.04, Mate DE. I have this issue but haven't tied it to resuming
from suspend. I'll watch this more closely. The lock-ups come and go and
sometimes I'll notice apps starting to slow and I'll kill them and that
avoids the lock-up issue.

"Frequently, upon inexplicably slow resumes from 'suspend', the open
applications in a session seem to start locking up whereupon the only
way to get to get everything working again is a hard power-key shutdown
and a cold reboot."